Monday, June 22, 2009

Old Drawings-High School Years

My monchichi stuffed animal. I loved this this so much I just had to draw it one day. He's sooo cute!


Sachem Santa- This Drawing was put onto a t-shirt for our class to wear during color day.


My mom had a set of these candles with mirrors behind in her apartment. I drew this one while she was living on Lincoln Ave.


I though I wanted to be an animator for Disney. this was my first attempt at a Disney style drawing.


A Christmas ornament hanging on our tree.



This is Bubbles the gold fish. He lived long enough for me to draw him. Look he has a "friend!"


Self portrait done while looking into a mirror. I think I was about 15.

One of my Favorites. I started by signing my name to a blank sheet of paper during a childcare class that I was bored with. after 20 minutes I had a hand. the date was added last. For those that are wondering yes I am right handed and it is my right hand that I have drawn. I have had a professional ask how I managed to draw the hand that I draw with. due to the fact that you have to keep moving it so the perspective is constantly changing. I answered that I do not know. What I do know is that I can and have done it again.

No comments:

Blog Archive