Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time Warp

Andrea did a tap dance to Time Warp ( chipmunk style) for her dance recital. she had to wear a crazy costume. I loved this photo It looks so Time warped!Andrea picked out the fabric. Metalic blue, lime green with black polka dots and white mesh. I put it together. Leotard , skirt and hair tie.Micky, Ricky, and Enrique- I made the short, suspenders and bowties.


Plaid is hard to work with because you have to match it up. I did an awsome job. Nana would be so proud.
Plaid shorts front (have had to make alterations to these shorts recently because the girl grew.so the button is off center)

Plaid shorts back (I love the way the plaids match in the back)


Plaid shorts back close up (look at those lines)
Plaid shorts side
Plaid shorts side close up (almost perfect)



1 comment:

Stef said...

It looks gorgeous. .. I remember the shorts, suspenders and bowties!!

Blog Archive