Monday, June 22, 2009

Drawings- Art Instruction School

Before being accepted into this course I had to sit and draw 3 picture for 20 minutes each because I had not drawn in so long. Here are 2 of them.


Flowers drying in our living room.

Faith laying on the couch.


During this course I was suppose to read the book, do the practice assignments and then the assignment to turn in. I usually did not complete the practice (Here are two that I did do)




Love this one! This is the shoe I wore to my sister Sam's wedding. I liked it so much I drew it for an assignment.



Portrait- no one I know just the assignment.

Full body

Nude

Fashion drawing

Folded fabric

Glamour girl

Monogram

Broken Heart

Below are the drawings for my final graded portfolio.
Lettering for business card. Space open on left for picture.

Picture for left of business card.

Faith on a windy day at the USS Constitution in Boston, MA. I love the wild hair.
Coffee maker- My least favorite of the assignment. but it turned out great at the end.

Rainy dog- He passed away this year so it seemed only fitting to use a "my choice " to tribute a terrific friend.

I want to go into fashion design so this was another "my choice" copied from a sewing magazine picture.

No comments:

Blog Archive