Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sew Sam




For Christmas 2007 I wanted to make my sister Sam something special. I am always replacing buttons on her jackets so, I thought I would make her a jacket that (hopefully) the buttons will not fall off of. she loves it. Above is a photo of the front. Below is one from the back. and after that a closer pic of the lapel.






Wedding dress
When Sam asked me to make her wedding dress. I was thrilled. I was ready to go out and help her pick out a pattern and fabric in an instant. Instead Sam suprised me by saying that she knew what she wanted. "I have some pictures" she said.
Needless to say there were no patterns avaliable for the kind of dress that she wanted. I fudged it, She loved it. It was a great time and a great day.
Below are two photos taken when I entered her dress into the Rochester Fair. I got a ribbon (Yeah!)























No comments:

Blog Archive